• Doors will open at 2:00pm
• Parents are asked to say goodbye at the door.
• Candidates will be directed to the exam hall by an invigilator.
• Candidates should wear comfortable clothing.
• Late arrivals will not be allowed into the exam hall.
• Please do not use the Parish Centre’s car park as it is for the Centre staff only.
• CEM Candidates will be ready for collection at 4.25pm
• GL Candidates will be ready for collection at 4.55pm
What to bring:
• Two sharp HB pencils with erasers on top (or a separate eraser) in a clear plastic bag or clear pencil case.
• Light snack*
• Bottle of water
• Anything usually relied upon: glasses, tissues, inhaler, etc.
We will have spares of everything so please do not worry if your child forgets anything on the day.
What not to bring:
Mobile phone, stopwatch, coloured pencil case, calculator, ruler or other mathematical equipment.
*We have been informed of candidates having allergies.
As a precaution, we would ask that you do not include nuts as part of your child’s snack.
Please allow 7 working days, from the date of the test, for the Feedback Report to be emailed.
Please check your Junk filters if you have not received it after this time before contacting us directly.
Bowdon Parish Centre
Email us via our enquiry form
OR on the day of the exam, Telephone 0776 1897623
There are no products to list in this category.