A candidate must not attend if they have COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive in the last 10 days.
This also applies if the candidate has been asked to isolate following contact with someone with the virus.
Please practice social distancing when dropping off or picking up.
An NHS Track and Trace QR code is available on the door, which we would encourage you to use.
We are following the Government's COVID-secure guidelines.
• The candidate should arrive 5 minutes before their interview appointment (no earlier).
• Parents are asked to say goodbye at the door.
• Candidates should wear comfortable clothing.
• The interview lasts for approximately 15 minutes and we ask that your child is collected promptly.
• Please do not use the Parish Centre’s car park as it is for the Centre staff only.
What to bring:
• An object to talk about (something that will fit easily into a shoe box). Please ask your child to select an item which generates real enthusiasm and can facilitate lively discussion.
Feedback will be given to the candidate at the end of their session.
Please allow 5 working days, from the date of the interview, for the Feedback Report to be emailed.
Please check your Junk filters if you have not received it after this time before contacting us directly.
Bowdon Parish Centre
Email us via our enquiry form
OR on the day of the interview, Telephone 0776 1897623
There are no products to list in this category.